YOU THINK….I’M COOL?
1. This is actually from this past summer at a host home when they bought me Chocolate Therapy ice cream. That I accidentally left in their freezer when I left their home.
2. Oh goodness, I haven’t thought about this for a while. But a long time ago I really liked the name Lorraine. Because I could call her Lorrie or Lorra or Ray or Rain. However, I REALLY like names that aren’t common at ALL.
8. Yes. Multiple times. I have a little brother, so that should be enough reason.
15. EH. I never know how to answer this, but I like to think I have a comfy personality. I’ve been told that I make people feel comfortable when they talk to me. Although, I think I’m SUPER awkward. OH OH. I know how to answer this. ENFP! That’s probably what you wanted in the first place.
22. Oh goodness me. I have a friend that I just get really giddy to see. It’s like a school girl crush. *sees him* *gets nervous*. That kind of school girl crush. He’s very smart, he’s very nice and a lot of people say he’s quiet but he’s a talker. That’s all I’m saying though. I have too many friends on here that may or may not try to investigate.
33. Hmmmm EVERYTHING. Mostly languages though (Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Italian, German, the others). And how to do the bill, tax, mortgage thing.
34. When I was a little girl I boasted in the car ride home that I’m not afraid of anything, so when we got home (it’s always been a thing that whenever I get home I have to pee) I went to the restroom. I’m doing my business and in storms a figure in a BIG BLACK CLOAK. I fell off the toilet screaming and then my mom took off the hood and laughed at me as I cried in my puddle of pee. So that’s one of them, ask me for more if you’d like.
37. AH. NO. Okay that is pretty difficult kind of. Bill Nighy (mostly because he’s just a really fun guy to watch). Jennifer Lawrence, Tom Hiddleston (most definitely), Emma Stone, Jamie Lange, Meryl Streep, etc.
48. Clingy people, Inconsiderate, Narrow minded, Rude People. It’s very hard for me to not like someone. I don’t really know how to describe this though. But it’s weird because something that one person does I may not like, but someone else could do it but it could be okay. Oddly enough, it could be because of a few things. 1.) How often they do it. 2.) My relationship with the person. 3.) Other traits that almost justify it. (sounds weird but it makes sense I promise!)
49. With my friends in all honesty. I left them about a day ago to come home, but I really like hanging out with them and I miss them. I don’t throw to term around much because it means so much to me, but those people I consider a few of my best friends.
52. Singing. (You asked for one thing so I’m not going to go on like the other questions.)
57. OWLS. NICE, CUDDLY CATS. CUDDLY, KIND, CUTE DOGS.
58. Hmmmmmm. I’ll describe my BFF JASMINE. She’s super precious. Jasmine is just a weirdo but she NEVER fails to make me laugh. She’s such a woman of God and she really knows what’s going in my life without me even telling her. Which is almost SUPER CREEPY but I know that God has given that girl a major gift. I’m living with her next year and I CANNOT WAIT.
59. I just randomly heard about it so I made an account, didn’t touch it for years, actually learned how to use it, and now the reason I have it is because this is just a really cool community to be a part of. I love all the art and fans and quotes that people enjoy.
60. I am in college and I am studying Video/Film. I would really like to direct, edit, and film short films for a while until I become a part of a super successful crew in Hollywood maybe? The question mark is because I’m still trying to figure out Hollywood things.
Sorry this is really long. ALSO TELL ME WHO YOU ARE. LET’S BE FRIEND.